So You Want to Take Your FBLA Experience to The Next Level
Here we will take you step by step through the process of starting or continuing your journey in becoming recognized at state or even national competitions for your commitment to FBLA.
Step 1: Pay Your Fee on School Pay and Start Attending Weekly Meetings on Tuesday @Round House
What Will Your Membership Cover:
1. Your Registration as an FBLA member and competitor
2. FBLA Chapter T-Shirt
3. Begin participating and being recognized in Business Achievement Awards and Community Service Awards
4. Pathway for National Business Honors Society and National Technology Honors Society
5. Transportation and registration for District Leadership Conference and Competitive events at the District Level
6. Eligible for $500 Senior Scholarship
Step 2: Pick Your Competitive Event
Depending on the time of the year when this is filled out, this may be current or not. Make sure to fill this out once you are prompted to in one of our meetings.
Step 3: Study for Your Event and Participate in FBLA Sactioned Events
Check out any evens we have in the most recent meetings. Click below to check out the most current meeting and how you can be involved.
Step 4: Sign Up for the Remind
Text: @frhsfbla To: 81010